- 1 1/2 lbs beef sirloin (or tenderloin), cubed
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1.Combine the beef, with salt, garlic and pepper. Make sure to mix well. And let stand for about 10mins.
2. Add the olive oil and marinade for at least 30 minutes.
3. Once the pan is hot enough, put in the combined ingredients.
4. Sear the beef until the color of the outer part turns brown. Try to toss the beef while searing so that all sides are uniformly cooked.
5. Add the oyster sauce and Worcestire sauce and continue tossing until the liquid dries up.
6. Put-in the butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
7. Transfer to a serving plate.
8. Serve hot or add rice.